Welcome!



Hi my name is Janna I am a mom, wife, maker, small business owner, and I love to make and create. My introduction into the craft world was with bead work back in 2011 when I started my first job in education. Since then I have added new styles and skills to my skill repertoire. Currently I focus on paper crafts, resin work, and journal making. I am a Tim Holtz Addict, a Daven Peep, and an all around maker. For as long as I can remember I have always had a passion for teaching. I look forward to sharing tips and tricks here with fellow creators, makers, and artists.

Since I started working in the field of mental health I have learned that it is important to take care of oneself. I have done this by making time to create and make every day. The process of creation is oh so relaxing and lets my mind stretchy and wander off to fun and amazing places. Welcome to this crafty little blog and thank you for joining me on my creative explorations.

Bellow are a few examples of my work.


Above is my rendition of the Tim Holtz die cut Arthur made as a steampunk owl.


This layout was done in a Dina Wakley mixed media art journal on the theme of spring. This features the Tim Holtz dies funky trees and Mr. Rabbit Bigz die.


Here I was experimenting with a distress paint resist technique using picket fence. The die cuts on this mixed media project are from the Tim Holtz die sets garden greens and lucky in love 3D impresslit die.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hippity Hoppity Easter Card

Grunge, Ghouls, or Giggles: TFJ Challenge

Time Shows Us What Really Matters: TFJB Challenge